Back to BMW - F31 330d

jeudi 10 juillet 2014

Hi guys,



Just thought I'd say hello on the forum having joined up a while ago.



I've been looking to replace my current personal lease and have come back to BMW having flirted with various other manufacturers over the last 5 years. There's something about a BMW that keeps me coming back. Over the years I've had several models starting with a 325ti Compact, e46 320d msport, e46 m3, e92 320d msport, Mini JCW (technically a bmw right?) and an e92 m3.



Currently have an F31 330d m sport on order having had a test drive a couple of weeks back and was absolutely astounded at how far diesel technology has come over the years not only in performance but also in economy.



Have kept the order simple and have gone for the m sport plus pack and pro media. Having had a look around I'm now really tempted by the 405m wheels and a few m performance styling upgrades.



Can't wait until mid September!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor