In need of HELP: To anyone who's purchased iND's C/F or painted Side Gills for E9x?

mercredi 30 juillet 2014

Just found out that recently the company stopped selling the side gills with the extra pair of monochrome ///M3 "OEM" stickers....



Being that i'm modding my jet black e92 with a monochrome theme, I was wondering if anyone who bought these side gills in the past has a set of monochrome stickers laying around in good shape?



Nothing in life is free, especially not with our taste in cars, so I would be willing to pay at least $20 (or whatever is worth your while) to throw your spare set in an envelope and mail them to me?



Please PM me if you have a set, I'm praying I don't have to do my own custom color change,



Thanks




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor