My first 'Stone Chips' while NOT driving

lundi 14 juillet 2014

Well my / our car is getting to the 2/3 weeks old stage and it to happen eventually - stone chips.



However I did not imagine it would happen like it did.



Was out at Sutton Park nr Royal Sutton Coldfield, having a Dalmatian walk (about 50 Dalmatians).



Had parked up.



10 minutes later notices these two kids about 3 and 6 throwing stones at fence near my car, shouts at parent to stop them.



However, the youngest throws a stone up in the air and of course it had to clip the corner of bonnet and now have 2 distinct chips in paint work.



Might as well talked to wall as the father, he seriously could not see anything wrong with kids throwing stones near cars.



My darling wife led me away, seriously though I was fully prepared to smack him if he had said 'these things happen'.



I will get it booked in to local dealer for a repair, but bloody annoyed.



As they are part of our Dog walking group, I will be publicly handing him the bill at next walk and expect all or some donation.



If not, he may find a line of self tappers appearing over his cars body work!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor