New owner. New to bmw 2011 135i

dimanche 13 juillet 2014

Hello all,



I have recently purchased my first BMW. It has taken 14 years but I have finally parted with the chrysler corporation. I was looking for a nicer car than what I was used to, as well having the ability to go to the track and just have fun. I guess I am getting lazier but dragging out the racecar or chumpcar started to get tiring for just a lapping event.



Purchased a 2011 135i with a manual of course, I dont know how to drive automatic. Has 52,000 km. So far loving it. Had it two days and it has already seen track time. Mosport of course.



I just have a couple of real quick noob questions. I bought this car privately. Is there a way I can register this car with BMW so I can receive any possible recall letters?



second, what does everyone use for jackstands on this thing. I have the type that would sit in a pinch weld. I see they make jack adapters. I just cant see them working well with jack stands?



thanks for your time.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor