Black M4 on the Golden Gate tonight - was that you?

samedi 26 juillet 2014

At about 10PM, I turned onto Lombard/101 to get onto the bridge; I'm in cruise mode with the windows down, so I'm driving slow. Guy behind me aggressively moves to the left and overtakes - as he passes me, I hear the characteristic BRRAAAPP! of an F8x car being shifted at high RPM. M4! Now I'm out of cruise mode. ;) I try to catch up, but the M4 is seriously moving. The road leading to the bridge there is very curvy; he took the turns at speeds that genuinely impressed me. The car looked extremely composed despite the chicane-like twists and the rapid pace. I found it challenging to keep up.



If that was you, kudos on the incredible driving and persuasive demo. I was in the red F430.



Glad to have my order in.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor