I think I was SPEED LIMITED last night

dimanche 20 juillet 2014





I was driving home last night (on a closed road with another professional driver in front of me) in a Cayman GTS.

After another professional driver moved out of the way, the Cayman took off. I hit overboost and was able to close the gap very quickly.

However, he was slowly start pulling away from me till 7th gear kicked in. At 145mph, we were side by side. But then, he was gone. :confused2



I wasn't really watching the gauges and I don't recall seeing anything on the Infotainment screen either.

But, it felt like I hit the speed limiter at 150mph or something. The Porsche isn't limited till 175mph.



So, my question to all of you is...



Have any of you hit your SPEED LIMIT yet? If so, what did your BMW do?

Did it display anything on the dash or on the Infotainment screen?

And, is there anything logged on the ECM - like with Launch Control?





PORSCHE GTS vs BMW 335is

340hp/280tq vs 330hp/370tq

HUGE DIFFERENCE IN WEIGHT




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor