Tyre pressure warning light and DTC problem

dimanche 20 juillet 2014

Hi guys



Yesterday whilst driving I had the tire pressure warning light come on and driving conditions went very strange - lack of power etc. so I pulled over immediately and checked all tires and there were no problems (not running run flats. So I went to fuel station and checked tire pressures and added a little bit of air into each to make them correct (there weren't low). Having done this I then reset the system to remove the warning light.



After driving off I then had the DTC warning light appear and driving became difficult again with the car struggling to accelerate:







From this I then disabled DTC from the button on the dash so that I could resume safe driving.



Does anyone know what the issue might be that is occurring?



Not sure whether this matters or not but... the car had four passengers and since the car is lowered, the rear wheels touched the arches slightly when going over big bumps in the road.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor