Scrape problem ! HELP !

dimanche 27 juillet 2014

Hi everybody,

sorry for my English but I will try my best to do.

I have a BMW E90 (2008).



My wheel setup is:



Front: 9J ET 48 with 25mm spacer makes ET 23 -> 215/35R19

Back: 10J ET 45 with 25mm spacer makes ET 20 -> 235/35R19



Tires are stretch, and fender ar original (and wanne keep them original).



Now the problem is in the back, that the tire not scrape, but the wheels (little scratches)

Provisionally solution: So now i put a 30mm spacer so the weel comes a litte out of the car, and now scrape the tire.

They scrape not much, but if it scrape is it bether the tire than the weel.



What can i do? And i'm the only one with this problem? :confused2

Pictures can help me !!!

Here you see the wheels with 25mm spacer, so the wheel whil scrape (not much).







Thx for help...

Greetings from Belgium




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor