2015 228i M sport order (question)

dimanche 13 juillet 2014

I only have one question, I'll ask it in the end..



So my wife and decided it was time to retire her 08 328xi.



We decided to take advantage of the unforgettable drive event which earns you a $1000 credit within 60 days of a new lease/purchase.



She drove a 228i on the lot and i drove an M235. Let me simply put it this way. WOW PHENOMENAL cars! The feel of the chassis was very driver oriented. The 235 was superb but well cover that another time. Naturally a 228i was a perfect choice for her.



She wanted to configure her own since the one on the lot didn't have some options she wanted.



On order 228i she loves the stance disliked the x drive look. (I have snow tires)

Alpine white

M sport

Premium package (coral red int.)

Lighting package

Driver assistance package

Cold weather package



Total with destination

$42,650

-5% off MSRP and $1,000 (unforgettable cash)

$39,517 out the door



Ok so not too bad. Now my question is, how do I know if she will be getting the steering wheel paddles on her steering wheel?



Nothing on the BMW site states it as an option, and I've seen some fully loaded 228's not have them. I believe if there are no paddles=no sprt trans.



Any help, thanks in advance.



Dejan




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor