What exhaust headers options are out there?

jeudi 17 juillet 2014

What's up guys,



So I've searching all over the place and it basically comes down to SuperSprint, MMW and OBX. Those are the only headers I could find for our N52. I drive a 330i ZSP, btw.



I've googled for them and can't find anyone who has them for sale.



I also read Gavin's thread about the MMW and I tried looking for MMotorwerks and nothing.:mad0259:



Could someone tell me where I can buy a header for my car? I won't purchase a SS Headers, btw. Looking at other threads, they state that SS's run for 2000$, that's a steal right there lol...



Also I read that OBX made a new version of their headers that don't require you to cut your motor mounts, do anyone has any info on those?



Thank you in advance.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor