bMW X4 Xdr28i VS Lexus NX200 Fsport

jeudi 25 décembre 2014

My wife purchased a Lexus NX200 F-Sport about two weeks before I received my X4. So, now I've had the opportunity to drive them both quite a bit and thought I would share some general comparisons. Of course this is all just my opinion.



The ride. For me, it feels like you sit in and are surrounded by the Lexus while you sit on the X4. The Lexus is more luxurious and tech heavy, while the X4 is more sporty. Even with the F-Sport, the X4 is much more fun to drive.



Power. Even though the X4 is only rated at 10 more HP, it feels much more powerful and without a doubt is much quicker. With both cars in Sport mode, the X4 will dominate the Lexus. The one positive on the Lexus is that it does somehow sound more "throaty" in sport mode. If the published times are accurate, the X4 will go from 0 to 60 one second faster than the Lexus. I wish I had a place to test the X4 on the 0-60mph because it feels like it would come in under the 6.1 seconds.



Stereo. She went option heavy on her Lexus and got the premium stereo. My X4 just has the standard stereo with HIFI option speakers. With that said, at higher volume, the X4's stereo sounds just as good as the Lexus' premium sound system. At lower volume though, the Lexus sounds better to me. I'm not sure why the X4 requires more volume to bring out the base. It is equipped with subs under the front seats, while the Lexus has one large sub in the rear of the vehicle.



Interior. I prefer the clean look of the X4's interior even with the Sensatec. The Lexus has a really fancy red/black F-sport interior.



Just for grins, I took some comparison photos. I apologize up front for the cleanliness of the cars and the photo quality.

















0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor