is this nomal? Race pads

dimanche 13 juillet 2014

I recently installed the Club Racer RC08 pads by Project Mu. Apart from the standard absentee cold initial bite and the dump truck brake squeak, it seems like I am experience some problems that I've never read about track pads before:



1. after my first full lock left turn, the brakes started to make faint and squeaks frequently.



2. the rear of the vehicle makes a slight but noticeable rumble sound during braking.



3. the car on a lift light is on ( but i suspect this is because i broke the rear pad sensor)



Is this normal? I haven't got the chance to bed-in the rear brake pads yet. But i would like to resolve these two problems before taking the car to the faster speeds required for bed-in.



thank you




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor