Idrive aux not working

lundi 21 juillet 2014

Hi all. Just picked up my 09 128i coupe over the weekend and I'm loving it. Silver Grey over coral red, 6 speed, loaded. Was a member of zpost a few years back when I had my z4m. This is my fourth bmw (mz3 roady, z4mc, and e46 m3) and so far so good. One issue I'm having is trying to play my iphone using the aux port. Car has idrive and the aux port but no USB port ( other than in the glovebox). Previous owner left me the y cable but I'm honestly not sure how they used it without the USB/aux port side by side. Anyway I can't get my iPhone 5s or 4s to play audio over the speakers. Should be straight forward, no? Plug in and set the idrive to aux front. Do that and I get nothing. Tried searching but most solutions revert back to the y cable and aux/USB solution. I seem to be the only person who has idrive but no USB. Was able to pair the phone with Bluetooth if that makes a difference though i didnt see a way to stream audio. Any input would be appreciated, I'm scratching my head over this one.



Thx




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor