Installed AccessPort now killing ignition coils

mardi 15 juillet 2014

I searched but didn't really find what I was looking for. A couple months ago installed my V3 accessport on stage 1 aggressive. Ran fine for a week or two then blew a ignition coil. Found out after that aggressive is for 93+ octane so I changed to sport. Everything was fine until this weekend I installed dp's and intercooler, installed the Stg 2+ aggressive (I know dumb, I forgot the aggressive meant 93 only) blew another coil. Changed it back to Stg 2+ sport and a day later blew another. It has been a different one every time. Does this mean I just need to change plugs and coils? Car as 80k and as far as my stack of maintenance invoices from the PO go it is on the originals. Should I go with the colder NGK plugs or stick with the BMW bosch ones?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor