Unlock all doors after engine shut off possible?

mardi 1 décembre 2015

My dealer and the geniuses at encore can't seem to figure this out.

What I'd like to do is have all doors automatically unlock when one of the following occurs:
1) Car is put in park
2) Engine is shut off
3) Drivers door is opened.

I don't care which of the 3, but would like it to happen in one of the 3 conditions.

On all other cars I've owned, I've been able to program it so all doors unlock when one of those 3 conditions occur, but can't seem to figure out how to do it on the X3.

I have it set to auto lock all doors once the vehicle starts moving, but after going back and forth with the dealer, and the bmw genius hotline, noone seems to know how to do it, or if its even possible.

Thanks!


Unlock all doors after engine shut off possible?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor