3 Years In

mardi 15 décembre 2015

Three years with about 30K miles and no mechanical problems beyond the creaking moonroof starting in the low 40's F.
Earlier in the year I began to get the feeling that the X3 was like a soccer mom's car and I needed something either more sporty or more substantial. I looked mostly at the 4 Series and the 5 Series. The 4 Coupe is definitely more agile, 4GC less so, but both are more cramped and its best not to have friends sitting in the back who are over 5' 10", and they both have that darn drive in movie screen of a display sitting on top of the dashboard. The 5 Series looks good from a distance but it may be better to save some money and buy a Buick instead, you wouldn't be missing out on much.
After seeing the drawbacks of those cars I have a new appreciation for the X3, it's actually a fun car to drive and I intend to keep it for several more years.


3 Years In

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor