New 2016 X3 with bad strut!

jeudi 17 décembre 2015

My new X3 is now eight days old and has a bad left front strut! I figured this out after just four days when driving of a smallish speed bump would result in a loud BANG. I took it in to my dealer last Tuesday where it now sits waiting for a new strut.

It is beyond belief that a $60K+ car (after taxes) can have this kind of problem. I expected that a BMW wouldn't be as maintenance free as a Japanese, but nothing like this. What's worse is that I can't help thinking, "What the #@#$ else is broken!?!" Are ALL struts bad? Has the car been damaged? Did I screw up by buying BMW?

The only good news is that they gave me an X4 to drive while I'm waiting. It's a decent car, but I bought the X3 because it fits my needs.

In any case, this is nuts!

Dan.


New 2016 X3 with bad strut!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor