X4 owners what is the reason you went with the X4

lundi 14 décembre 2015

My wife likes the X4 after driving one at the dealership this past weekend. We initially went to look at a X3 but the local dealership had a very limited selection and the few they had did not have the options my wife wanted. We currently own a 2015 M3 (F80), 2012 VW Autobahn GTI, and a 2008 Tacoma double cab off road 4x4. The wife was driving a 2002 BMW 525i that we purchased new and in 2011 we went and drove a new 535i M package and my wife felt that the new 5 series had grown to large. So we purchased the GTI as an interim vehicle and we both grew to really enjoy driving the GTI. The GTI however over the past year has had it share of issues. Both fuel pumps failed within two months of each other, two of the four ignition coils failed two months after the second fuel pump. So we are looking to replace the GTI with an X3 but now the X4 has my wife's full attention.

So if other members would not mind please tell me what attracted you to the X4. I am having a hard time trying to see what segment this vehicle falls into. The cargo space appears to be smaller then the X3. I rather her get a 328d M sport station wagon. At the end of the day if my wife wants the X4 we will get the X4. I appreciate any and all input.


X4 owners what is the reason you went with the X4

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor