Mercedes and Audi quality?

vendredi 11 décembre 2015

Hello everyone,

I dont post much since Im still new here, but I figured I'd ask the far more experienced car gurus. I have owned BMW's for a bit over 3 years, (I know, not long) but they have honestly been the least problematic cars I have owned, and Ive owned, Acuras, Nissans, Subarus, Infiniti's, Fords, Jeep, etc.

I just took delivery of an M4 last week at the PC. I am in love, as I figured I woud be. My cousin though, was looking at the C63, or S63 AMG, but he was wondering about reliability. I constantly hear how horrible Mercedes and Audi (and BMW) quality is, as far as problems (not parts), but most people dont really know what theyre talking about. What Im basically asking is, are Audi and Mercedes reliable to where it wouldnt spend more time in the shop than the garage?


Mercedes and Audi quality?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor