My experience with BMW folks contradicts the stereotype

vendredi 18 décembre 2015

BMW drivers seem to have a bad reputation. Why is that?

During the past few months, I've met several of you in person, chatted with some of you on the forum, and attended a couple of meets. Everybody I've met has been friendly, respectful and supportive. My view of the world has improved ever so slightly because of you.

I'd like to thank you guys for helping me with the ordering, leasing advice, order tracking, mod experiences, general helpfulness and genuine friendliness.

You all have proven the reputation to be baseless. I think if I ever need a favor, I'm looking for a guy (or girl) who drives a BMW because you guys are awesome.

Cheers


My experience with BMW folks contradicts the stereotype

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor