Shipping my F30 overseas to Crete, Greece

dimanche 13 décembre 2015

I was hoping someone out there had experience transporting there car from the States to Crete Island or possibly anywhere in Greece. I work for the DoD and will be transferring from the States to Crete, Greece in January. I have a 2013 F30 loaded with M Performance parts and was looking to sell it before moving but I've come to the realization that I am probably going to lose way too much $$$ on it. My work will pay to ship it over and there are no local taxes I would have to pay but I was also told to bring extra oil filters since they don't carry any for American spec cars, which doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling. I've also heard the roads are pretty crappy and the speed limit on the main highway is 50mph. I'm pretty sure there are also no BMW service centers on the island and would likely have to transport my car to Athens for service.

If I do end up transporting it overseas, does anyone have any experience or advice bringing a BMW from the States to Crete or anywhere in Greece? Is there a market out there to sell a car like this Greece? Any feedback is appreciated.


Shipping my F30 overseas to Crete, Greece

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor