Battle of the Greys: BMW's M3 in Mineral vs. Mercedes-Benz's CLS in Steel [PHOTOS]

jeudi 17 décembre 2015

Hey guys... so this is probably stressing me out way more than it should be, but my dad just picked up a '16 loaded CLS400 in Steel Grey Metallic. I currently have a '15 BMW M3 in Mineral Grey. The colors are VERY similar... so, with both cars pretty clean, I found some sunlight (and some shade) in my neighborhood and snapped some photos of the cars together. :thumsup:

My consensus: the BMW Mineral is a tad lighter and more 'grey' while the Mercedes Steel is a liiiiiitle bit darker and 'bluer' in the LIGHT.
That being said... it is VERY difficult to tell the difference when the cars are in the shade.

Then again... in some of the photos, depending on light, it's actually the Steel Grey that looks lighter than the Mineral Grey :mad0259: ... I will stick with the consensus that the Mercedes Steel is more 'blue' while the BMW Mineral is more 'grey'

Let me know what you think and which grey you like better!... otherwise, just enjoy the photos :party0030:


I have to say, I'm biased and LOVE my Mineral... but the Steel Grey really does bring out the lines on the CLS!

[Also, if this belongs in a different forum, such as "General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos" or "M3 / M4 Photos and Videos," can a mod please move it? I posted her since Mineral Grey is a BMW color that is NOT an ///M exclusive.]


---























































Battle of the Greys: BMW's M3 in Mineral vs. Mercedes-Benz's CLS in Steel [PHOTOS]

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor