L.A. Auto Show Picture Thread! [M4 GTS, new MBZ, Audi, Aftermarket and more!]

jeudi 3 décembre 2015

Hey guys... i'm surprised I couldn't find a thread for the Los Angeles Auto Show... if I had a mental lapse and there is one here, please merge them!

I know this is late, I thought I was going to get a chance to go twice, but here are some of my favorite shots from the show! Sadly, I didn't know you could go into an owners lounge for BMW, so I didn't get up there.

Audi















Mercedes-Benz



























BMW

























Alfa Romeo















Jaguar











Lexus









Maserati







Porsche











Aston Martin











American/Other





Random M6 and shot of my M3 filling up after the trip....





L.A. Auto Show Picture Thread! [M4 GTS, new MBZ, Audi, Aftermarket and more!]

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor