Any architects here?

mercredi 2 décembre 2015

Greetings fellow OTers,

I am casting a pretty wide net across different social platforms in hopes of helping out a friend. Given how much I lurk around here and see all sorts of professionals hanging out here, I figured to give OT a shot as well.

Good friend of mine has just wrapped up a masters degree of Architecture in Frankfurt at a pretty decent school and is in hopes of relocating to US for work. She is 26 and besides her undergrad in architecture, has a couple years of professional experience as well.

What are the best avenues to get a job in her field here given she would need a visa sponsorship (H1B i think)? Any advice/recommendation is welcome. I am drawing a blank with this one as my field of experience is very far from hers (AdTech) and never had to bother with any visa requirements.

Thanks!


Any architects here?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor