08 328i overheating codes 2EFF and 2D06 help

lundi 17 mars 2014

I took my car to a mechanic today and he pulled the codes 2EFF electric fan, self diagnosis and 2D06 air-mass system. My car has been overheating. It starts to make a very loud engine noise after about 15+ minutes of driving. I thought it was the water pump/temp sensor but the code came up as electric fan.



I have changed the fan about 2 years ago. The mechanic told me the fan works but it starts up too late. So late that it starts running really fast and doesn't cool down the engine as it should. I don't understand what the air-mass system code represents. Does anyone know what I need to do for that?



My dad recently changed my oil and mixed regular oil with synthetic. My car started making a ticking noise after he changed it. I had all of the oil drained and synthetic oil put with a new filter. I am hoping the noise goes away.



Please help with any past experiences you've had or knowledge. Thanks in advance. :sigh:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor