KARMA strikes...

dimanche 30 novembre 2014

So last night I was causally browsing through forums and posted on the thread "anyone not have any 335i problems" saying my car has been fbo for a year now and no problems. This morning I go get ready for work try unlock my car, nothing happens.. Strange, must be a dead key fob. I go and switch key fobs still nothing. so i take out the key from the key fob and manually open the door to see my hazard lights button flashing continuously, cant turn car on at all and damn car wont give me my key back. So i did some searching online and this guy had the exact same problem and said it was due to a faulty alarm. http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=749198



So.. my question would be, the alarm will most likely stop once the battery is dead. If i replace the battery, will my car still be going crazy or is the alarm system going to reset?



Sorry for the rant... typical mad bmw owner :mad0260:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor