First day on MPSS and off Run Flats...WoW :D

mercredi 19 novembre 2014

Hey guys,



My first day on the MPSS, and off the stock RE050's good lord what a difference. So much better ride across the boards. They have that pre-break in "slippery and greasy" feel, and sound a little loud, but I'm sure this will subside in the next couple hundred miles.



For me, right away the loss of unsprung weight was apparent. It feels like running in ultra light racing shoes by comparison, and far more alive through the steering wheel. Acceleration and general responsiveness has also improved according to the butt dyno ;) The car now feels lighter, happier, and far more "tossable" somehow.



Thanks to all for taking the time to post your thoughts on this subject. I was able to make an informed decision based on real world experiences because of you, and it really made the decision easier for me.



For the record, I went with 225/255's and am running stock tire pressure on the stock rims for now.



Hmmm...I have the day off, maybe I'll pull a 4am blast up to Santa Barbara to break in the shoes ;)



-j




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor