Drove into a puddle...

mardi 18 novembre 2014

Ive been having the shittiest luck in regards to my car for the past few days.. On Friday some guy backed into my car while at the gas station and now this.. :( Last night I was picking up a friend from the airport, upon picking her up I had to go through this one lane one way tunnel/ramp which on the bottom consisted of a flood like puddle. I believe the puddle was as deep as where my foglights are since there is now moisture inside them. Without any choice I had to go through it. after going through the puddle I noticed an astronomical amount of steam coming out from my engine as well as exhaust when parking. I wasn't too worried since cars produce steam sometimes when they are running in a carwash but what worried me the most was when my car started idling roughly when parked. The tachometer would fluctuate up and down multiple times as well as the car vibrating. I started and turned off the car a few times to hope that the issue would be go away but no bueno.. After picking up my friend and driving for 20 min and restarting the car again I noticed my car started fine once again but I am not 100% reassured. I went to my mechanic today and he scanned the car but there were no faults. Should I be worried that my car may have serious issues or do you think its all in my mind. Im sorry for the long rambling.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor