Detailing products are so subjective...it seems or not ?

lundi 24 novembre 2014

Greetings,



Over the years I have used a variety of products for detailing purposes. Sonax, Zymol, Meguiars, Chemical Guys, etc. - I have a Porter Cable orbital DA polisher too. Lately though I cannot decide what route to go - my paint is in very good to excellent condition....could someone from detailers domain help me out?



I use the following: Sonax full effect wheel cleaner, Meguairs Ultimate Wash and Wax. Then use either Adams Butter Wax, or Chemical Guys Hybrid spray detail or Chemical Guys all-in-one polish, wax sealant. I have used Zymol HD cleanse for detailing some areas as that always seems to work well. I want to get a consistent system down. I need advice for polish, wax and something I can spray on for instant 'pop' of being shiny. And really like my tires super shiny, I have tried Meguiars, Mothers - both gels and sprays. Both seem to 'sling' though.





Thank You,

Merlin




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor