Advice Please - Tyres

mercredi 26 novembre 2014

Hi All,



I am considering to move away from my current runn-flats to non run-flats. My current tyres are as follows:-



Front : 225/35 R19

Rear : 255/30 R19



1 of my rear tyres is consistently loosing pressure and I have had a slight noise coming from the car for over a year when I exceed speeds of 60mph. The noise sounds like a humming sound and I think it has something to do with my tyres. I have been looking to sell my car, but have not been able to find a suitable replacement yet and as such may need to hang onto it for a while longer.



Does anyone have any recommendations on what tyres I should replace my existing ones with if I was to go to non-rft all the way round? Any places in Leicester that can be recommended?



Thanks in advance.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor