My experience with smoked reflectors. . .

vendredi 28 novembre 2014

Like many of you I was none to fond of the orange reflectors we have in our front bumper, so my first attempt to alter the look was to buy the smoked overlays. While they looked okay, they had an issue with the Arizona heat and would not stay affixed.



Not wanting to spend $50 or so for the replacement smoked reflectors from the more reputable suppliers, I decided to order some through eBay for around $20. Keeping in mind I am a firm believer in you get what you pay for, I simply could not imagine there could that much difference in quality for a simple reflector... but I was wrong.



The eBay reflectors, aside from not fitting snug into the opening had a very poor adhesive backing and despite the fact I cleaned the back of the bumper very well they kept partially popping out. So a few weeks ago, I did what I should have done in the first place and I ordered smoked reflectors from Bimmian.com. The fit, the finish, and the adhesive backing of these reflectors are far superior to the cheaper version I ordered from eBay, and I would say the quality even rivals that OEM.



So the moral of this store is, my $50 reflectors have now cost me $88, party on! :thumbsup:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor