WTB: blacklines taillights, bmw performance front bumper / aero, 128i TUNE

mardi 25 novembre 2014

Hi 1ers,



I'm looking for blacklines taillights for my 128i, its got a build production of 04/08 with halogen headlights so as i understand it, the only taillights that will work for my car is with part number 63212225282.



im also looking for the BMW performance front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts. basically the whole aero but i will take in parts if anyone has individual parts... already have the trunk lip :)



lastly, i know very little about tunes, but from my extensive search capabilities on this and the e90post, I'm looking for a tune for my 3 stage DISA intake that is on its way. also if anyone has any advice or can help out at all in the process of choosing a tune, id greatly appreciate it. I understand there is vishnu, AA and Evolve.



thank you folks




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor