I think I found an interesting "rattle" source with my trunk sub...

samedi 22 novembre 2014

I have MusicarNW's very wonderful trunk sub in sitting above my battery. I started getting an odd rattle after the temps dropped and I thought it was the gas cap. I cranked a bass-heavy tune and went to investigate...



There is what looks like a vent of some sort to the rear of the battery. It's a plastic rectangle with some slots on it and a little flap of clear material behind the slots. The "rattle" is the clear material vibrating against the plastic louder than I would have thought possible, not that gas cap.



I think I can kill the sound with a few strategically placed soft-side-of-the-Velcro dots.



Has anyone else run across this? If so, what did you do with it?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor