USA driving license, test and driving in the states tips

lundi 24 novembre 2014

Hi,



I am 18 now, and just graduated high school.

I will be moving to LA in august 2015, to start college there..



meanwhile during march 2015 i will pay a visit to the usa for 7 days.



this is very exciting for me as a car person, to start a short 4 year part of my life in the states.



as most of you guys are from usa, I would like to ask for some help and guidance if you guys don't mind:



1. where should i go to take my driving license theory test and actual test? is it going to be hard? a friend of mine insist i should take a course before...



2. is it the perfect timing to order a car, at march and spec it as i wish, how long does delivery take? and how many % of deposit they would like?

(I am starting to move in there around late july)



Sorry to have to take your time guys, i appreciate it a lot.



Thank You,

Best Regards,

Jason K




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor