Tint photos for a Melbourne Red F30

dimanche 29 juin 2014

Here are some pics (not the greatest) of the tint I received at Tint King (Billerica, MA) a couple of weeks ago. I probably shouldn't have taken them with the sun so high in the sky. I'll try to follow up with some more in a few days that gives a better idea of the appearance. I'm using FormulaOne Pinnacle, 50% front sides, 40% rear sides and rear. Using 75% Prestige Photosync on the windshield and 65% on the moonroof.



I'm too lazy to post the VLT and TSER numbers for these films but they can easily be found on the manufacturers' websites.

















Looking out through 50% Pinnacle:













Looking out, comparing 50% Pinnacle (left) and 40% Pinnacle (right):







Looking out, comparing 75% PhotoSync (left) and 40% Pinnacle (right):







Moonroof (65% Pinnacle plus 85% OEM):







0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor