Calling All E93 Owners!!...need Help!

samedi 21 juin 2014

So last week, my drivers side window switch took a crap on me. New one on order. To get the windows up and down, I've been using my key fob. Just before the roof would start to retract. Then this morning, Everything electronic turned off. No power. I checked the battery and wiggled the actual battery and power came on. Loose battery connection?



I know there was a recall but when I checked my car, it stated that there was no recall available.



So when the power came back on, I went to close the windows with they fob. All windows closed except my drivers side. To top it off, my roof unlocks and locks, but won't retract. Does it have something to do with the drivers side door not working? Roof motor gone? window regulator gone?



Any suggestions/solutions? Any way to manually close the window for now? As mentioned, I don't have a working switch so can't even try to close the window that way.



Overview: Roof not retracting and drivers side window non operable.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor