Terrible Experience at European Autobody

vendredi 20 juin 2014

Experience with European Autobody... absolutely terrible.. Lots of money terrible results... Bought some M3 rep side-skirts from extremeparts went to European to get them painted and installed was quoted over $700 but they decided to do a cash deal of $600. This included over $85 of clips and hardware that Nick Bastias said is "absolutely required". I agreed thinking they knew what they were doing. Nick had given the following conditions: They aren't responsible for peeling due to primer, and they can't guarantee fitment due to aftermarket parts. Understandable. My fault should have gotten them to test fit first but I thought they were a reputable shop (fail)



Monday went in for install, they couldn't fit them and cracked the paint on the passenger side skirt while trying to force it on (Fender bolts were in the way). They put back the stock skirts and said I still had to pay, so I did. I asked them to refinish the sideskirt they cracked the paint on during installation and they argued saying I'd have to pay more $120 (due to their ignorance? yeah right!) Also, they had used 0 new hardware and clips everything was old.



Went to Rich at Luxury Auto Body as my friend abhishriv got his new bumper painted there and referred me. All I can say is absolute great guy and very honest and he knows what he is doing. Spent a decent amount of his time and helped me fit on the one driver side skirt I still had no problem. I offered to pay and he didn't even charge me.



Went back to European to pick up the other skirt today and kindly mentioned that I had been charged for clips and hardware they didn't even provide (nor planned on using for the install) They decided to tell me off saying I was nickle and diming and they had already given me the deal at $600 cash. Emilio who is the owner basically said "give him the clips, fuck it I don't care" So I have a few bags of useless plastic clips.



Will be going to Rich to get my other sideskirt fitted on Wednesday and will without a second thought trust him to do any work required from here on in. Luxury Auto Body is a great shop and worth the wait as he is a busy guy. Thank that man for restoring my faith in humanity and businesses.



Sorry for the long post but I would advise people to stay away from european autobody, I will never go back to them again for any work whatsoever. (Also, the paint is already flaking at the bottom of the skirts and Rich said they didn't bother to prep it properly)



/Rant




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor