Sway bar question when install coilover

samedi 21 juin 2014

Just put the new coilover on. The end link is not adjustable. When I took off both sides oem end link the sway bar did not move up and down much to let me line up the new end link on. When I did e46, it was really easy to move and adjust them to fit. Is e92 sway bar designed differently? something is wrong/I did not do the job right? I felt like the bushing is locking the sway bar. But I did not have a chance to open to under body cover to see if anything may makes it so hard to move. Some one know what should I do?



PS. I still be able to push the sway bar hard to fit the end link. When I did the test drive after the install, it does not feel like as smooth when turning.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor