2011 E93 M3 6mt Aw

lundi 30 juin 2014

2011 BMW M3 Convertible, 6 speed manual

Convenience package

Cold weather package

Premium package 2

This means you have the navigation, heated seats, headlight washers, keyless start, park distance control, power seats, self-leveling HIDs, and power-folding mirrors.

Performance wise, this means you have the electronic continuously damping suspension, and the 'M' button.

The car is hard-wired for valentine 1 radar detection.

I am the 2nd owner of this car, and this car is currently being financed.

I thoroughly enjoy the car but am strongly considering selling now that I have a daughter. It is under warranty until 8/14, and I take it to the BMW mechanics regularly for maintenance.

There are 2 scratches on the driver's side door where someone keyed my car. I've patched it, poorly, with touch-up paint. The windshield has a crack from a rock and should be replaced.

Other than that, the car drives well.

I am asking for $44,000. I will include Valentine 1, and a convertible airshield if I get asking price.



I have no pics right now, new laptop, unfortunately :(

You can reach me at icecreamarsenal@gmail.com




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor