Feeler: Aero Front Bumper in Titanium Silver w/ Xpel Ultimate Clear Bra

lundi 16 juin 2014

I currently have an Aero bumper painted in Titanium Silver that I'm considering letting go. The PLUS is that the paint is in fairly good shape considering I had a custom clear bra (Xpel Ultimate) installed on day 1. The MINUS is that the film has seen its share of debris so there might be 1 or 2 spots where the film got damaged. Also considering the Aero bumper sits lower than even the M bumper, the fangs have its share of scratches but that's me being totally upfront. With all that said, I would still consider the bumper to be 8.5/10.



This bumper probably has more 'value' to someone who owns a TiAg car since he/she can keep the bra. Else it's probably not worth buying considering you'll have to remove the film and repaint. I'm tempted to keep the bumper and just use it as my 'track' bumper but for the right price I'm willing to let it go. My asking is $500. I believe Tischer's price is about that after shipping, paint was $300 and Xpel was another $350.



Bumper is located in NNJ and I am NOT interested in shipping. Bumper comes with lower faux grills. You'll have to source your own fogs & tow hook cover (which is something you'd do even if you purchased bumper new).




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor