Failed SMOG, no idea why...

lundi 16 juin 2014

Just moved here from MA, went to get my car SMOG'd. Car has no engine mods, I haven't disconnected the battery in at least 5,000 miles, yet I got a fail for "OBD System Checks" / "Functional Check".



Everything else passed, and the guy working the shop said to "drive it a bunch to clear it out". Pretty confused as to why I failed, when the closest thing I've done was open my hood about 500 miles ago to wash the engine bay. My last car got hit in a parking lot and threw the same code since the battery was disconnected while it was being fixed.



Here though, no idea. Just need to get my registration taken care of, don't feel like spending a ton more $$$. Any idea why I'd be throwing that? Anything I can do except drive a bunch?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor