Group Buy Feeler: CSL Trunk for LCI E90

dimanche 22 juin 2014

I want a CSL style trunk and I'm finding it very hard to get in contact with multiple vendors about the status or availability of a CSL style trunk especially for the LCI model whether it be Carbon Fiber or FRP. So I see a lot of WTB posts for CSL trunks and I don't understand why one vendor can sell the trunk for $500 and the next wants $840 with no available stock. My dad owns a business and has relations with people overseas and works directly with a lot of suppliers not in conjunction with automotive though. Shipping for me to purchase a trunk in china or taiwan is about $400-$600 but it's in a pallet form crate so you can stuff as much or as little and it's the same price. A single trunk costs $630 shipped to USA with multiple you can get a quality trunk for relatively inexpensive these are the same trunks you're buying from select vendors guaranteed that's why they have no name brand and when asked they won't give you one but just where they are produced.



My solution:

-Group Buy of 5 people minimum is required more the people better the costs.

-PM me if your interested and ready to purchase ASAP. I'm not making a single dime off of this but just want an alternative to waiting for an uncertain amount of time for the trunks to be available.

-Payment is secure thru Paypal and you will pay the 3% as so will I to the vendor.

-Approximately should take no more than 3 weeks to deliver and no vendor can compete with pricing since I'm not charging anything extra I just want the trunk and willing to do a little leg work to make it happen.

-100% ebay feedback for years




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor