Help! Ate the Curb!

vendredi 27 juin 2014

I was driving around a long corner yesterday and some prick turned into my lane and forced me to swerve right and I ate the curb going about 30-40mph.... Guy hit the corner and gunned it when he saw that he forced me to smash into the curb..... Both right passenger rims ate the curb (see pics below)... Alignment okay, no vibrations, no difference in drive afterwards.... Drove it the rest of the days about 50 miles..... No issues other then cosmetic.....



The next day as I am reversing and turn the steering wheel I hear a creaking noise coming from inside the dash/engine area as I turn the wheel... I have my brother get in and turn the steering wheel back and forth for me and I pin point the noise to the left strut mount (looking at the engine face forward) as I inspect it more I see that it seems to have cracked or something.... (see pic below)



Anyone can shine some light for me???? I heard a few people say I might need a new control arm... strut mounts... strut top hat... Some say they can see the spring just spin around.... I don't know.... I have to wait for my wheel lock key to come in the mail because I lost it and get my rims off to fix the freaking car lol....



Thank you in advance....





























0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor