Porsche advice

mercredi 14 octobre 2015

Need some additional advice from those familiar with the brand.

This past weekend, I spent some time with a friend with a 997 Carrera S and he talked me into taking a look at the Cayman GT4 as a replacement for my track/fun car. I called a local dealer and asked about the 2017 allocation and he surprised me by saying they have 2 GT4's on the lot, especially since they weren't on the online inventory list.

So this week, I've been going through a few thoughts, primary of which is...with the expected markup, what is my monetary threshold between need and want. Having never owned a Porsche and honestly, never been interested in them, this comes as surprising, but the driver-centric nature of the GT4 intrigues me.

The one Cayman S that shows up online is at $110k.

What options are a must have for this car? How is the dealer experience different from BMW?


Porsche advice

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor