Upgrade TPMS?

jeudi 22 octobre 2015

I loved the Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) in my 2008 BMW X3 3.0si when I first got it. It took the guesswork out of determining if I had a flat or low pressure in my tires. To be more correct it took some of the guesswork out of figuring out if you have a flat but it does not tell me which tire is flat. This means I still have to go around to all four tires and manually check each tire manually. Newer models not only tell you which tire is low, but they even give you the pressure in each tire.

I have heard that some aftermarket TPMS do communicate with factory systems. I was wondering of I could install an aftermarket TPMS that would work with the BMW factory system (so I do not have to look at a yellow warning on my dash) in addition to having a separate display that would give me more detailed information including which tire is low & what the actual pressure is. One that would display the info on my smartphone so I would not have to install a separate display would be ideal.


Upgrade TPMS?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor