Mystic Nights by Off Topic

vendredi 30 octobre 2015

Welcome to the Off Topic Literature Appreciation thread. Here we each take turns making additions to Mystic Nights; an erotic novel. Let out your inner creativity, lets write the story of all stories. If nobody else wants to contribute, I'll expand on this novel that includes many members of Bimmerpost when I get bored. Without further adieux...., Mystic Nights;


It was a gloomy October night, faint clouds covered the sky. All we could see were the changing of colors as the leaves burst into a natural firework display. It wasn't until that night, when we decided to hit town..., that I knew tonight was going to be the night. I thought to myself as we walked the crowded streets, mind racing at a million miles an hour. Stopping at each bar as we strutted across main street, it was there our eyes met. Time froze. Her deep blue eyes dialed into my soul down to my pants....


Mystic Nights by Off Topic

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor