Android Apps

vendredi 23 octobre 2015

Hey Guys/Girls,

Seeing that there are tons of Android users on the board, I figured I'd create a thread where everyone talks about the 'must-have' Android apps everyone has on their phones and recommend them.

I just ordered the new Blackberry Priv which is supposed to be running Android and I am excited to download some nice Apps on it. I have had other Android phones in the past and in fact am using the S6 Edge currently, but there are always some apps that you end up missing and finding out about from the internet or other people.

So i thought this would be a good way for everyone to share what they have and recommend and that includes games as well!

I will go first;

Some must-have apps that apply to anyone:

WhatsAPP
Pinterest (very little use and my only 'social media' as I don't have FB or Insta. But great for getting ideas on various things)
JEFIT (great fitness app, has several programs that you can follow and store your work out data)
IMDB (everyone knows what this is)
Bimmerpost (obviously)
9GAG (some awesome gif's and memes for some time kill)
Zedge (great for wallpapers and ringtones on Android devices, can directly load them on the phone)
Crackberry (I like Blackberry's)
Global News
NFS Most Wanted
Vector Full (Parkour style game, pretty fun but frustrating at times)
The Martian (game based on the new movie)
Songza (awesome for playing music according to your mood and what you feel like)
Shazam (helps identify songs you don't know about)

Other than that I have your standard utility apps like banking, news and shopping.

Let's go guys, share some of your apps that may give the rest of us some ideas!:happyanim:


Android Apps

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor