I found a great cell phone mount for the X4!

samedi 31 octobre 2015

Hello all,

Not sure if anyone is in the market or on the fence for a solution to mount their phone in their X4, but I found one I really like and thought I'd share my thoughts.

Solution:
Kuda custom leather mount (the link is below; it's for the X3 (of course) but it works with the X4)

http://ift.tt/1MyEpd9

Pros:
+ Custom look (looks like it's an OEM part)
+ Build quality (seems solid and durable)
+ Stability (doesn't move all over the place with phone in it)
+ Placement (out of the way of all buttons, information, vents) :cool!:
+ Install was actually quite easy (I am not mechanically inclined)

Cons:
- Cost ($66 for car mount, $90 for phone-specific holder: $156 plus shipping...ouch!) :cry:

Overall rating: 5 out of 5 roundels!
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:


Bear in mind this is a very new installation so I can't comment on long-term use and durability. I will update this post if there is interest. ;)


I found a great cell phone mount for the X4!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor