2011 X3 RPMs too high?

samedi 31 octobre 2015

Newbie to XBimmers. Would greatly appreciate some input on this issue. I have a 2011 X3 28i with the standard 8 speed. After a recent hard shift the shifting returned to normal. However, I think I'm running at higher rpms than prior to the recent hard shift. My memory might be playing tricks on me but I thought at 70 mph that I WAS running just below 2000 rpms just like my other cars. However, now I'm running at 2200 rpms steady at 70 mph. Does anyone have a similar 6 cyl, 8 speed and have an idea how many rpms you run at 70 mph?

BTW the geniuses at my dealer and at the national BMW site have no idea what it should be and have not been any help in solving my issue.

Thanks!!


2011 X3 RPMs too high?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor