Just ordered my new x3... A few questions.

samedi 31 octobre 2015

It'll be a long wait for me as I need to wait until January for my car. I loved it in the test drive, reviews are great and it drives like a rocket. It's my first BMW though so the sticker price was a bit of a shock. However, going over this car versus the competition, the choice was clear to me.

A few questions for those experienced here:
1) I got all excited about the anti-glare feature on the adaptive headlights only to find out that that feature isn't enabled in North America. Then I learned about how you can use "coding" to enable that feature. Does anyone here have experience with this? Have you been successful?
2) This car will be a family ski car. We will be doing the 1.5 hour trek up and down to whistler every weekend as we are weekend warriors. I hummed and hawed about the 3 series wagon for it but the extra space and ground clearance of the x3 seemed to make more sense for my needs. Is anyone in a similar situation? Does the x3 perform as advertised?

Thanks for your help!

JP


Just ordered my new x3... A few questions.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor